schedule - the L'Esercizio della Spada

  • Simón el Martillo de Cordoba
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Simón el Martillo de
      Cordoba <xochimil@y...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > I should be posting info on the schedule and the format of the
      della
      > Spada after this weekend so people will know speccific rules and
      what
      > is going to happen.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Simon

      ====

      Hey all,

      I think the schedule is going to be tight. I was hoping to get the
      fighting started at or before the 11:00 am hour.

      Friday night
      =============
      I will have the site open by 12:00 noon

      Saturday's tenative(emphasis on tenative)schedule is the following;
      ==============================

      8:00 am - site opens, other set-up will start, lists may be opened to
      enter.

      10:00 - 10:45 armor inspection/sign in of list

      11:00 - 2:30 Pas D'Armes (rapier)starts

      2:30 - 3:30 Lunch break and classes if wanted (court?)

      3:30 - 6:00pm Archery shoot(and other un-official rapier or classes)

      6:00pm - 7:00pm prep for potluck dinner(court?)

      7:00pm - 9:00 pm potluck dinner

      Sunday
      ========

      10:00 am - 2:00pm any rapier pickup fights, archery target
      practice/IKAC, melee classes if wanted.