Re: [westfence] West Kingdom Website ( UPDATE)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hazzah!

        We have the rules back on a brand new Rapier marshal page aligned with our EM Page.

        Brogan, Catlin, and Salina have done a bangup job on the new content and
      the Great weapon rules have arrived on the website as well.

        There is more to come in terms of rapier information and resources, but the rules should be very stable for a good long time.

        On that note the Rapier marshal manual is greatly out of date and I will be working on a complete revamp and update of that document.

        The Rapier Marshal page can be found by going to the Royalty and Officers page or directly at:

        Thank you for your patience,
      Nytshaed, KRM West