The Best of Times!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
       We have had a paradise of Rapier these last three weekends!
      Purgotorio with 8 Tourneys
      Ducal both Saturday and Sunday
      The championship with half again as many fighters as last year, Melee's, bonus tourneys, Great weapon training

      The only way rapier could be better is if you were there too!!
      If you are not coming out events right now you are missing out on the best of times.

      We have a principality war coming next weekend to top off our month of awesome.

      Come out!!
      Fight for your prince. your lady or for the joy of the fight, but come.

      Don't just read about the legends being made right now - be part of them.

      The stage is set for us all - will you play?