West Kingdom Guild of Fence Prize at June Crown

  • Edgar Branscum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence, Guildmaster Alaryn Aecenstaeff do give leave and license to our Scholar, Thomas McEvan, to play his Freescholar prize against all Guild members and all interested parties in the subtle and diverse mysteries of the Arte of Fence.

      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Scholar Thomas as he presents himself on the field at the West Kingdom June Crown being held the weekend of June 21-23 (Cloverdale, CA), to perform and do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!