Congratulations!

  • Santiago
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
      Congratulations to Rory Jamesson and Rowan Buchanan for successfully playing their Journeyman prizes yesterday at Falcon's Treaty.

      Both contenders showed their prowess in multiple forms as well as demonstrated both their dedication to teaching and supporting the rapier community and the beginings of their studies in varioius historical masters.

      Please welcome our newest Journeymen!

      Juan Santiago
      Guildmaster of The Royal Guild of Defence
    • Edgar Branscum
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
        Congratulations to both Journeymens Buchanan and Jamesson.  Well Done.

        Don Alaryn, Guildmaster WKGoF.