RE: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: Congratulations Guildmaster Don Alaryn Acenstaff!

  • Paul Sawtell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012

      Many are shown the way – few get there and then continue (and show others the way too)

      Welcome to the ranks of Guildmasters

      Edmund the Lame

      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence

      I may be strange but may I never be a stranger

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2013

           We have plenty of manuscripts detailing single combat in our form.

           I have never seen a class on fighting multiple targets supported by documentation from period sources other than I-33 which basically says finishing blows should set you up to hit the next guy.

           Unless someone has a class like this tucked in their back pocket War collegium is a bit tight, but is there anyone willing to take on the challenge of teaching a class at War collegium or another event coming up?

        Nytshaed

        PS - Provosts, Journeymen, Scholars, free or otherwise - feel free to jump in here and put a class together or kick your local Gm into gear as you see fit. :)
      • Jeff Richardson