Re: Congratulations Guildmaster Don Alaryn Acenstaff!

  • evbranscum@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
      I owe many people thanks for their patience, teaching, kindness and guidance. I am where I am only because others showed me the way.

    • Paul Sawtell
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012

        Many are shown the way – few get there and then continue (and show others the way too)

        Welcome to the ranks of Guildmasters

        Edmund the Lame

        Ancient Guildmaster of Fence

        I may be strange but may I never be a stranger

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2013

             We have plenty of manuscripts detailing single combat in our form.

             I have never seen a class on fighting multiple targets supported by documentation from period sources other than I-33 which basically says finishing blows should set you up to hit the next guy.

             Unless someone has a class like this tucked in their back pocket War collegium is a bit tight, but is there anyone willing to take on the challenge of teaching a class at War collegium or another event coming up?

          Nytshaed

          PS - Provosts, Journeymen, Scholars, free or otherwise - feel free to jump in here and put a class together or kick your local Gm into gear as you see fit. :)
        • Jeff Richardson