Congratulations Guildmaster Don Alaryn Acenstaff!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
        After a fantastic display of Cut and Thrust, new authorization, Classes at Collegium, and the support of our Lord Guildmaster Coronado I am happy to welcome Don Alaryn to the Royal Guild of Fence's Rank of Guildmaster!

        Congratulations brother!

      Guildmaster Nytshaed
    • evbranscum@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
        I owe many people thanks for their patience, teaching, kindness and guidance. I am where I am only because others showed me the way.

      • Paul Sawtell
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012

          Many are shown the way – few get there and then continue (and show others the way too)

          Welcome to the ranks of Guildmasters

          Edmund the Lame

          Ancient Guildmaster of Fence

          I may be strange but may I never be a stranger

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2013

               We have plenty of manuscripts detailing single combat in our form.

               I have never seen a class on fighting multiple targets supported by documentation from period sources other than I-33 which basically says finishing blows should set you up to hit the next guy.

               Unless someone has a class like this tucked in their back pocket War collegium is a bit tight, but is there anyone willing to take on the challenge of teaching a class at War collegium or another event coming up?

            Nytshaed

            PS - Provosts, Journeymen, Scholars, free or otherwise - feel free to jump in here and put a class together or kick your local Gm into gear as you see fit. :)
          • Jeff Richardson