From the Lord Guildmaster

  • zspaniard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2012
      Greetings! Sorry this is late. I wanted to thank Guildmaster Nyteshaed for his service as Lord Guildmaster for the last 2 years. It takes service from us all to make this Guild run. The meeting at 12th Night went very well. Did anyone take notes? If so please post them. Congrats to Hannah...our newest Free Scholar. On that note, I would really like to see more Prizes played. If you feel you are ready to play a Prize, please speak up. If you know of anyone who is ready to play a Prize, please speak up. Also, I'd like to let you know that Brogan and Art are working on new Guild badges. I would like everyone to wear your sashes and badges (when you get them) to show you're "Guild colors." Also, Nytshaed, if you could get the contact info in the Page changed to reflect the new Guild contact info that would be great. Also, when would you all like to have our next meeting? I look forward too seeing the Prizes played!!
      YIS,
      Coronado
      Lord Guildmaster
      Royal Guild of Fence
    • brigitgoddess1
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
        Can we plan on a meeting at either March or June Crown?

        Brigit

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
            And don't forget Falcon's Treaty!

            It is typically a prize heavy event are there any planned this year?

          Nytshaed

          Can we plan on a meeting at either March or June Crown?

          Brigit

          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "zspaniard" <ZSpaniard@...> wrote:

          > Greetings! Sorry this is late. I wanted to thank Guildmaster Nyteshaed for his service as Lord Guildmaster for the last 2 years. It takes service from us all to make this Guild run. The meeting at 12th Night went very well. Did anyone take notes? If so please post them. Congrats to Hannah...our newest Free Scholar. On that note, I would really like to see more Prizes played. If you feel you are ready to play a Prize, please speak up. If you know of anyone who is ready to play a Prize, please speak up. Also, I'd like to let you know that Brogan and Art are working on new Guild badges. I would like everyone to wear your sashes and badges (when you get them) to show you're "Guild colors." Also, Nytshaed, if you could get the contact info in the Page changed to reflect the new Guild contact info that would be great. Also, when would you all like to have our next meeting? I look forward too seeing the Prizes played!!
          > YIS,
          > Coronado
          > Lord Guildmaster
          > Royal Guild of Fence

        • Tim
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
            No prizes have been planned as yet.

            I am finalizing the site ( Ed Levin) this week. The event is (hopefully) going to be a quest this year!

            That being said, if there are people who wish to play prizes, we should be able to work them in no problem at all! *smile*

            Just let me know! Thanks!

            Santiago