Hannah's Free Scholar Guild Prize Feb 7 in San Jose

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
      BE IT KNOWN to all that profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and Guildmaster Nytshaed as sponsor do give leave and licence to our Scholar Hannah Lipsky, to play her Freescholar Prize against all Freescholars, Journeymen, Provosts, and Guildmasters in their subtle mysterie at these weapons of Fence and to present her knowledge thereof.
      These are to give notice that our said Scholar will be present the 7th day of February to perform and do her uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.
      All those wishing to test our Scholar at her prize should meet at the Twin Creeks practice by 7:30pm.

      Guildmaster Nytshaed
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
            Just a reminder that a Free Scholar Guild prize will occur Next Tuesday Evening(Feb 7 @ 7:30) at the Twin Creeks Practice!

          Come celebrate Hannah the Storyteller's next step into the world of Steel!
        Nytshaed

        ...or Stormkiller, whichever...<snicker>