Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Welcome to our New Lord Guildmaster

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
        In progress!!

         Sorry folks as the outgoing LGm I should have a post up by now, but the Rapier fighting hasn't paused
      since we got back from 12th Night yet.   Sadly Alaryn is headed out in a few minutes, but I will get some
      time to get other bits like this done at that point.

        Thank you for your patience and eager welcome of our new LGm Coronado!

      Nytshaed,
       thankfully back to being just a fighter<cheer>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
        Sorry I couldn't be there.  Sounds like you are all having a lot of fun.

        Lessingham

        On Tue 01/10/12 09:01:00 AM , "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" nytshaed1967@... sent: