Welcome to our New Lord Guildmaster

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2012
      Welcome to Coronado, our new Lord Guildmaster.

      My question--where do you see the Guild going during your tenure, Doug?

      Brigit
    • jeffery@mind.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
        Notes from any guild meetings that happened would be appreciated.

        Lessingham

        On Tue 01/10/12 04:12:00 AM , "brigitgoddess1" brigitgoddess1@... sent:
        Welcome to Coronado, our new Lord Guildmaster.

        My question--where do you see the Guild going during your tenure, Doug?

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        RoyalGuildofDefense-digest@yahoogroups.com
        RoyalGuildofDefense-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
            In progress!!

             Sorry folks as the outgoing LGm I should have a post up by now, but the Rapier fighting hasn't paused
          since we got back from 12th Night yet.   Sadly Alaryn is headed out in a few minutes, but I will get some
          time to get other bits like this done at that point.

            Thank you for your patience and eager welcome of our new LGm Coronado!

          Nytshaed,
           thankfully back to being just a fighter<cheer>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
            Sorry I couldn't be there.  Sounds like you are all having a lot of fun.

            Lessingham

            On Tue 01/10/12 09:01:00 AM , "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" nytshaed1967@... sent: