Guild Meeting adjustment

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
        Well we have a Kingdom Rapier Championship starting at 3 and that definately trumps,
      so my plan is to hand off LGm to Coronado immedeately after the Tourney is over and
      handle any guild business at that time.  If the tourney pushes too close to the 7pm Earl Marshal
      meeting than we will have to adjust as that has to be top priority for any senior marshal that
      wants to stay one.

      Nytshaed, LGm

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2011
        Will you be doing this where the Championship is held? (The Atrium)

        Brigit

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" <nytshaed1967@...> wrote:

        >   Well we have a Kingdom Rapier Championship starting at 3 and that definately trumps,
        > so my plan is to hand off LGm to Coronado immedeately after the Tourney is over and
        > handle any guild business at that time.  If the tourney pushes too close to the 7pm Earl Marshal
        > meeting than we will have to adjust as that has to be top priority for any senior marshal that
        > wants to stay one.
        >
        > Nytshaed, LGm
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Paul Sawtell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012

          I take this opportunity to thank LGM Nytshaed for his service to the Guild and welcome the incoming LGM Coronado to the position

          And y’all have a great time at the Kingdom Rapier Championship – one day I will make it back to the West to fence there again.

          If any of you are going to Gulf Wars I’d love to see you there and cross blades with you.  I will be bringing two Zweihanders down so if anyone wants to learn some of my two handed version of Lictenhauer then look me up.   As usual look for me in the EK Camp or in Bloodguard colours on the field.

          Yours in service to the international SCA

          Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Don Edmund the Lame

          PS  A House Brother of mine  from the East – Sir Roger Stockton -  has recently moved to the West to be with his lady Zanobia.  Some of you may already know him as he has fought in West Crown before.  Please make him welcome.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
               Thank you Don Edmund - there will be some folks going to Gulf wars and I hope they get a chance to dance, but sadly not I.

            -->   Brigit, and guildies attending 12th Night:
               The guild meeting is back on for 4p as we still have Club Room 1 reserved.  I suspect we will be done with the tourney by then, but of course if it goes long I won't expect folk till it is over.

               For those Agenda driven folks :
            Guild meeting welcome.
            Open floor to old business.
            Welcome New Guildmaster Coronado and turn over meeting.

            Nytshaed, LGm