Guild Meeting at 12th Night?

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2011
      Will there be one? We have a marshal's meeting with the new earl marshal at 7pm.

      I'm unavailable from about 1:30 until 4:30...other's dance cards are filling quickly--what say you, Doug? If we are having one--we need to get the word out now so that folks can plan to attend.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
          Yep - the room is reserved from 4:00pm - perfectly okay to come late.
           The main business will be the Lord Guildmaster Transition and whatever Coronado would like to do once it is his meeting.

        Nytshaed, LGm

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
            Well we have a Kingdom Rapier Championship starting at 3 and that definately trumps,
          so my plan is to hand off LGm to Coronado immedeately after the Tourney is over and
          handle any guild business at that time.  If the tourney pushes too close to the 7pm Earl Marshal
          meeting than we will have to adjust as that has to be top priority for any senior marshal that
          wants to stay one.

          Nytshaed, LGm

            Yep - the room is reserved from 4:00pm - perfectly okay to come late.
             The main business will be the Lord Guildmaster Transition and whatever Coronado would like to do once it is his meeting.

          Nytshaed, LGm

          Will there be one? We have a marshal's meeting with the new earl marshal at 7pm.

          I'm unavailable from about 1:30 until 4:30...other's dance cards are filling quickly--what say you, Doug? If we are having one--we need to get the word out now so that folks can plan to attend.

          Brigit

        • brigitgoddess1
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2011
            Will you be doing this where the Championship is held? (The Atrium)

            Brigit

            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" <nytshaed1967@...> wrote:

            >   Well we have a Kingdom Rapier Championship starting at 3 and that definately trumps,
            > so my plan is to hand off LGm to Coronado immedeately after the Tourney is over and
            > handle any guild business at that time.  If the tourney pushes too close to the 7pm Earl Marshal
            > meeting than we will have to adjust as that has to be top priority for any senior marshal that
            > wants to stay one.
            >
            > Nytshaed, LGm
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Paul Sawtell
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012

              I take this opportunity to thank LGM Nytshaed for his service to the Guild and welcome the incoming LGM Coronado to the position

              And y’all have a great time at the Kingdom Rapier Championship – one day I will make it back to the West to fence there again.

              If any of you are going to Gulf Wars I’d love to see you there and cross blades with you.  I will be bringing two Zweihanders down so if anyone wants to learn some of my two handed version of Lictenhauer then look me up.   As usual look for me in the EK Camp or in Bloodguard colours on the field.

              Yours in service to the international SCA

              Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Don Edmund the Lame

              PS  A House Brother of mine  from the East – Sir Roger Stockton -  has recently moved to the West to be with his lady Zanobia.  Some of you may already know him as he has fought in West Crown before.  Please make him welcome.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
                   Thank you Don Edmund - there will be some folks going to Gulf wars and I hope they get a chance to dance, but sadly not I.

                -->   Brigit, and guildies attending 12th Night:
                   The guild meeting is back on for 4p as we still have Club Room 1 reserved.  I suspect we will be done with the tourney by then, but of course if it goes long I won't expect folk till it is over.

                   For those Agenda driven folks :
                Guild meeting welcome.
                Open floor to old business.
                Welcome New Guildmaster Coronado and turn over meeting.

                Nytshaed, LGm