Guild website

  • Jeff R
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7 1:38 PM
      Who is maintaining the guild website these days. It is over 6 years out of date. The membership roles badly need updating.

      L. Geoffrey Lessingham - GM
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7 9:38 PM
           Yea, that would be me.

           Hopefully you are looking at the googledocs site not the old one...
         - but even there I have an updated roster on thumb drive that I have not entered yet.
            If there are any other issues besides the roster please let me know.

        Nytshaed, LGm