Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Successful Provost Prize played at Oertha's Coronet and Investiture event

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
        Hazzah Tama!

         Great to see the guild active and growing.

      Nytshaed, LGm
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2011
            As we approach October Crown and 12th Night beyond that I wanted to touch base on Guild business.

            Are there any folks who would like to sponsor prizes before the end of the year?

            We still have an open position for web minister if anyone has a some time and talents to lend.

            Preparations continue for the Lord Guildmaster transition at 12th night continue and the official announce to come at Crown.

        Nytshaed,
          Lord Guildmaster, West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence