Successful Provost Prize played at Oertha's Coronet and Investiture event

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
      BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Journeyman Tama
      Katerina Evstokh'eva has successfully played her Prize for Provost
      within the Royal Guild of Fence at Oertha’s Coronet and Investiture this
      past Saturday the 16th of July. The day started with a workshop
      presented by Tama as an introduction to Achille Marrozo with the playing
      of her Prize following the Coronet Tourney and Roses Tourney. She met
      all the members of the Guild upon the field that day in mixed weapons
      forms. Her recognition and new status were presented in the court of
      Their Majesties, Mark and Patricia, that same evening. Congratulations
      to Provost Tama, may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your
      journey.

      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
      Royal Guild of Fence, KOW
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
          Hazzah Tama!

           Great to see the guild active and growing.

        Nytshaed, LGm
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2011
              As we approach October Crown and 12th Night beyond that I wanted to touch base on Guild business.

              Are there any folks who would like to sponsor prizes before the end of the year?

              We still have an open position for web minister if anyone has a some time and talents to lend.

              Preparations continue for the Lord Guildmaster transition at 12th night continue and the official announce to come at Crown.

          Nytshaed,
            Lord Guildmaster, West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence