AnTir - West War Schedule.

  • jeffery@mind.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2011
      Friday mornings rapier tournament will be on the list field by merchants row.
      Friday afternoon and Saturday rapier activities on the Battle Field.
      Sunday morning rapier scenarios on the battlefield.   Sunday afternoon still being negotiated.

      That leaves the list field open for fighting activities or pick  up fights Friday Afternoon and Saturday.  As well as Sunday morning.

      The list field is being hosted by  the AnTir Historic Combat Guild and by the West Kingdom Royal Guild of Defence.

      For my own part I hope to see some cut and thrust activities happening on the list field as well.

      L. Geoffrey Lessingham - GM WKRGoD
      House Aeuganie

      On Fri 06/24/11 06:45:00 PM , Mandy/Attia graceyz25@... sent: