RE: [RoyalGuildofDefense] AnTir Historic Combat Guild

  • jeffery@mind.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2011
      Well, I am a transplant from the Shire of GlynDwfn on the West Kingdom / AnTir Border.  Have been mostly in the Barony of # Mountains for the last 4 years (Portland, OR).

      Yes, it is an all inclusive guild.  All you have to do is join up.  AnTir_HCG · The AnTir Historic Combat Guild is the yahoo group name.

      L. Geoffrey Lessingham - GM WKRGoD

      On Mon 05/30/11 01:23:00 AM , "Paul Sawtell" paulsawtell@... sent:

      Where do you live in the all too large Kingdom that is An Tir?

      I live in the incipient region of frozen BF nowhere (known mundanely as Peace River Alberta)

      I hope the An Tir Guild seeks to become an inclusive Guild like the West & Lochac Guilds of Defence – all are welcome and there are many paths to learning etc (no “one true way” nonsense)

      Regards

      Edmund the Lame

      AGMoF et al

      I may be strange but may I never be a stranger

      PS  My second zweihander has arrived from Darkwood – so now I can teach my interpretation of Lictenhauer as adapted to great sword.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011

           And happy to have you here too!