Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: Guildmaster Prize for Don Blayde

  • jeffery@mind.net
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2011
      Gregorio's is on it's way along with official announcements.

      Lessingham

      On Tue 05/03/11 04:10:00 PM , "brigitgoddess1" brigitgoddess1@... sent:

      > Provost Blayde has prepared a paper on Cappo Fero and will present open class at
      > the event.

      For the benefit of all--I think it would be great if those that present a paper as part of their advancement would post it here in the files section of this Yahoogroup. Maybe we could get ALL of you that wrote papers as part of your prize to post them? Lessingham has done so already and it's a great little treasure trove.

      How about it Blayde? Anyone else? Share the love!!

      Brigit
      Dean of Education

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional