Guildmaster Prize for Don Blayde

    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2011

      Be it known to all that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and Courtier Nytshaed as Sponsor do give leave and license to our Provost Don Blayde, having contributed greatly to the enrichment of the Kingdoms by sharing his time and knowledge of the art of defence, to play his Guildmaster Prize against all comers in the subtle mystery at all weapons of the Arte and to present his knowledge thereof at June Crown 17-19th.

      Provost Blayde has prepared a paper on Cappo Fero and will present open class at the event.

      These are to give notice that our said Provost will be present to play his prize to do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

    • jeffery@mind.net
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2011
        Hmmm.... West Kingdom website has no information on the event.  Can someone post a location and details for Crown from the Kingdom Newsletter please?

        Lessingham

        On Mon 05/02/11 06:02:00 PM , "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" nytshaed1967@... sent:

        Be it known to all that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and Courtier Nytshaed as Sponsor do give leave and license to our Provost Don Blayde, having contributed greatly to the enrichment of the Kingdoms by sharing his time and knowledge of the art of defence, to play his Guildmaster Prize against all comers in the subtle mystery at all weapons of the Arte and to present his knowledge thereof at June Crown 17-19th.

        Provost Blayde has prepared a paper on Cappo Fero and will present open class at the event.

        These are to give notice that our said Provost will be present to play his prize to do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

        Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      • Sean Kiernan
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2011
          Congratulations Blayde!
          I would like to bear witness. Where is June Crown to be held?

          Sean Kiernan

          775.770.0442 Cell

          Message 4 of 13 , May 3, 2011

            > Provost Blayde has prepared a paper on Cappo Fero and will present open class at
            > the event.

            For the benefit of all--I think it would be great if those that present a paper as part of their advancement would post it here in the files section of this Yahoogroup. Maybe we could get ALL of you that wrote papers as part of your prize to post them? Lessingham has done so already and it's a great little treasure trove.

            How about it Blayde? Anyone else? Share the love!!

            Brigit
            Dean of Education
          • jeffery@mind.net
            Message 5 of 13 , May 3, 2011
              Gregorio's is on it's way along with official announcements.

              Lessingham

              On Tue 05/03/11 04:10:00 PM , "brigitgoddess1" brigitgoddess1@... sent:

              > Provost Blayde has prepared a paper on Cappo Fero and will present open class at
              > the event.

              For the benefit of all--I think it would be great if those that present a paper as part of their advancement would post it here in the files section of this Yahoogroup. Maybe we could get ALL of you that wrote papers as part of your prize to post them? Lessingham has done so already and it's a great little treasure trove.

              How about it Blayde? Anyone else? Share the love!!

              Brigit
              Dean of Education

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional