Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: Guild Badge/By-laws/Charter

  • Edgar Branscum
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2011
      Agreed, why needlessly muck up a nicely streamlined document.
      Bezels are not needed as an explicit mention since the badge is field-less, in my opinion anyway, others my and very often do differ.

      Don Alaryn- Provost.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
        > So I'll take that one off the table

        It looks to me like if the current by-laws copy what's in the charter concerning the badge, and changing the charter is off the table, then changing the by-laws is of little moment. Obviously this is all above my pay grade. Guess I'll just have to put the badge molds in the bottom drawer till it gets sorted.

        David Falcone
      • brigitgoddess1
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 8, 2011
          Welcome back, David....