West Kingdom Rapier Championship Sunday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011

         Greetings good gentles of The West!

         It has been an honor to serve as the Rapier Champion for The West this past

      year and my time to seek a new warrior has come.

          Those noble gentles wishing to compete please know that invocation is

      scheduled for 10a on Sunday and while SCA time can occur, please be signed in

      by this time.

          If you triumph in this double elimination tournament you will need to attend

      Beltaine to step up to the position.  It is excellent if you can attend as many out

      of Kingdom rapier wars as possible to represent The West and it is customary to

      command our rapier forces on the field if our King is not present and desires it.

      Court duties vary greatly from reign to reign and to serve well you should be

      ready to check in with each set of crowns as they prepare to step up to determine

      their wishes.  Finally you'll be priviledged to run the Championship next year.

         I wish each of you the fortune you have prepared for and that you have the best

      possible time at the Crown event this weekend.

      Nytshaed, Rapier Champion of the kingdom of The West