Meeting?

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9 8:56 PM
      Nyteshaed--

      When is the Guild meeting at 12th NIght planned for and where? The autocrat has told me a room is being set aside for fencing--and then for a couple of hours that room will be used for Crimson's Memorial (probably 6 or 7ish--stay tuned)--will we be meeting in there earlier? I'm hoping it doesnt happen at the same time as Crimson's Memorial.

      What are the plans?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 13 2:51 AM
         It will not overlap.

           Probably around 4 ish - Basically right after court before folks go to dinner and IT WILL BE BRIEF so don't lag from court or you'll miss it folks!

        Nytshaed, LGm

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 13 3:04 PM
          If that's the time slot than I'm afraid I won't be available. The GSP
          will be "on stage" at that point. Someone take notes! *smile*

          Santiago

          --
          Enter a World of Elegant Magic
          www.santiagosmagic.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 13 10:00 PM
            WHAT? I am NOT missing yet another GPS performance--I have YET to see it in all the years I've been going to 12th Night!!!

            Can't we make this for right after the play, Nyteshaed?

            Brigit

          • jeffery@mind.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 13 10:30 PM
              I have been pretty quiet on the lists lately.  But, please know I have not forgotten you all and I am paying attention.

              More than anything I wish I could be there for Crimson's memorial, but I don't think it is going to happen.  He will be sorely missed.

              Please post any notes from the meeting to the list.  I will be happy to give my input where i think it is required.

              L. Geoffrey Lessingham - GM

              On Mon 12/13/10 02:51:00 AM , "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" nytshaed1967@... sent:

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 14 5:08 PM
                  The GSP's tend to run longer than shorter usually  - by the time it is over folks will have gone to dinner or be dying to do so I expect.
                  Any chance I am mistaken in this? - will the performance be over before 6ish?

                   What would the various post holders of Guild offices think about a meet and greet at Noon instead of a formal Meeting?
                  If I can get our two office holders Cerridwen and Brigit there I am game for it.  <nudge>??

                  In other news :
                ********************
                ********************
                The new web site has been up for several months, but after scrubbing and polishing the pages I was waiting on the member's list updates which are just going to have to happen later as they are still several years out of date.

                Please visit it and let me know if there are any errors -other- than the members list.
                Thank you,
                Nytshaed, LGm

                WHAT? I am NOT missing yet another GPS performance--I have YET to see it in all the years I've been going to 12th Night!!!

                Can't we make this for right after the play, Nyteshaed?

                Brigit

                --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Santiago <santiago@...> wrote:

                > If that's the time slot than I'm afraid I won't be available. The GSP
                > will be "on stage" at that point. Someone take notes! *smile*
                >
                > Santiago
                >
                > On Mon Dec 13 02:51:22 2010, "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)"
                > <nytshaed1967@...> wrote:
                >
                > >  It will not overlap.
                > >
                > >    Probably around 4 ish - Basically right after court before folks
                > > go to dinner
                > > and IT WILL BE BRIEF so don't lag from court or you'll miss it folks!
                > >
                > > Nytshaed, LGm
                > >

                > > ________________________________

              • Tim Converse

                  WHAT? I am NOT missing yet another GPS performance--I have YET to see it in all the years I've been going to 12th Night!!!

                  Can't we make this for right after the play, Nyteshaed?

                  Brigit

                  --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Santiago <santiago@...> wrote:

                  > If that's the time slot than I'm afraid I won't be available. The GSP
                  > will be "on stage" at that point. Someone take notes! *smile*
                  >
                  > Santiago
                  >
                  > On Mon Dec 13 02:51:22 2010, "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)"
                  > <nytshaed1967@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > >  It will not overlap.
                  > >
                  > >    Probably around 4 ish - Basically right after court before folks
                  > > go to dinner
                  > > and IT WILL BE BRIEF so don't lag from court or you'll miss it folks!
                  > >
                  > > Nytshaed, LGm

                • brigitgoddess1
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 14 8:56 PM
                    Well---how about BETWEEN first and second court? That should be noonish-shouldn't it? I could make that.

                    Brigit