Information Table

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      We've been given a table for 12th Night to display Guild information and items of interest to fencing.

      Now I need items!

      Books, especially manuscripts of historical masters, photos (be sure to label yours on the backs), swords, doublets and other gear--whatever will make it look interesting.

      I also need volunteers. I'm thinking to only man the table for perhaps three or four hours tops--and am looking for folks who wouldn't mind sitting the table for no more than an hour at a time. I know we all have committments at this event.

      There will also be an area set aside for actual fencing. Not sure who the RMiC is for this--anyone? After the fencing, the area will be used for a Memorial for Crimson.

      Thanks!

      Brigit the Chaste