12th Night Rapier Table Display requested!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010

        Greeting good gentles!

        12th Night Coronation is nearly upon us and the guild sponsored Rapier table is in need of COOL STUFF!

         If you can bring a couple books, a spiffy gorget or other armor bit(especially if you made it) it would help alot.

         If you are able to sit the table for an hour or so please sing out as we will not be leaving anything exposed to theft so it really can't be displayed without folks being there.  And as always this is about Rapier fighting, sure guild info is good, but if you choose to not be part of the guild you are still welcome at the Rapier table and even welcome to volunteer for a shift talking about rapier information rather than guild info would be great.

       Thank you for reading!

      Nytshaed, LGm

      PS - please contact Brigit or drop a note here if you can take a shift.

    • brigitgoddess1
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
        Wondering if anyone has done a banner or flag with the new Guild device on it? Would be nice to have it for the display.

        Brigit