12th Night Guild Table

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2010
      Since we did not have one last year, I'd like to see one happen this year. Info on 12th Night has been spotty this year so I will drop the autocrat a note and ask about Guild tables and their location.

      Volunteers on bringing items for display as well as spending time with the table?

      It would be GREAT to have the new, official device on something we could use as part of our display. Has anyone made one for use? Or would anyone like to volunteer.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2010
          Crimson are you still on this one?

           Go ahead and drop the note for info please Brigit, but recall we planned this last year and Crimson
        may have it in the works.

         Thanks!
        Nytshaed, LGm

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2010
             Alrighty after consulting my esteemed Colleague...okay I finally managed to steal 30 seconds to give him a call :)

             Brigit, if you are still up for this it would be great if you could co-ordinate the Table.  I apologize for the late notice and thank so Much for stepping up!

             I will bring a few things to put out and Yukiko and I will definately sit a shift if we're needed.

            Anyone else up for pitching in please drop a note to list.

          Thank you,
           Nytshaed, LGm

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010

              Greeting good gentles!

              12th Night Coronation is nearly upon us and the guild sponsored Rapier table is in need of COOL STUFF!

               If you can bring a couple books, a spiffy gorget or other armor bit(especially if you made it) it would help alot.

               If you are able to sit the table for an hour or so please sing out as we will not be leaving anything exposed to theft so it really can't be displayed without folks being there.  And as always this is about Rapier fighting, sure guild info is good, but if you choose to not be part of the guild you are still welcome at the Rapier table and even welcome to volunteer for a shift talking about rapier information rather than guild info would be great.

             Thank you for reading!

            Nytshaed, LGm

            PS - please contact Brigit or drop a note here if you can take a shift.

          • brigitgoddess1
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
              Wondering if anyone has done a banner or flag with the new Guild device on it? Would be nice to have it for the display.

              Brigit