Successful FreeScholar Prize

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
      BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Scholar Jamie of
      Esklaya
      has successfully played her Prize for FreeScholar at the Bear Steel
      Practice this past Tuesday the 3rd of August.
      Congratulations to FreeScholar Jamie!
      May your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey in your
      new Kingdom!

      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
      Royal Guild of Fence, KOW
    • Jamie Roesler
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
        Many thanks to all who came out to fight and see me one more time, you've gifted me with much!
        You all have been great teachers and good friends to me while I've been in Eskalya and I won't forget that. Thank you for making me feel at home in such a short time.  I regret having to leave Oertha and the Kingdom of the West, but look forward to crossing paths with many of you again. Pray, should we see one another again, grant this future Outlander a friendly embrace before we duel. :)

        Fair winds,
        Jamie of Eskalya
        Freescholar
        Royal Guild of Fence, KOW

        My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.