Pennsic - anyone going from the West?

  • Paul Sawtell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010

      Greetings One and All

      A very quick and simple question – do you know of any fencers from the West going to Pennsic this year AND specifically any Guild members

      I arrive early in the first week should anyone be there early too and wants to play

      Look for me with the zweihander in the Bloodguard colours – or listen for the Aussie accent outside the Lochac encampment

      Yours in Service

      Edmund the Lame

      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence (West & Lochac)