Journeyman's prize announcement

  • EVB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      BE IT KNOWN to all that profess arms that we, The West Kingdom
      Royal Guild of Fence, Provost Alaryn Aecenstaeff and
      Nytshaed, Lord GuildMaster of Fence, do give leave and license to our Freescholar, Lord Sebastian Agafangilovich Golyitsia, to play his Journeyman's Prize against all Journeymen, Provosts and Guildmasters of fence in their subtle mysteries at all standard weapons forms for rapier combat of the challengers liking.
      These are to give notice that our said Journeyman will be present on Wednesday the 21st day of July beginning at 7:00 pm, at 8541 Kathleen Drive, Anchorage Alaska and do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      Don Alaryn Aecenstaeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
          I eagerly await the tales when this prize has been completed!

        Nytshaed, LGm