Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Provost Prize Announcement - AnTir / West War

  • jeffery@mind.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25 12:17 AM
      The Guild has been a home to Gregorio and I for many years.  His Provost prize is a good 8 or 10 years overdue.

      Lessingham

      On Wed 06/23/10 03:41:00 PM , "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" nytshaed1967@... sent:
        Hazzah!

        It gladdens my heart to see our brothers North continuing the development of the Royal Guild!

        I look forward to the Prize,
      Nytshaed, LGm