Events comin up!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2010
          Some notable events are coming rapier folks!
        I underlined/bolded the ones I am attending - how about you?
        May 29-30, Cynaguan Coronet (RMIC: Josephus - Special Rapier Fun: Annora)
        June 12-13, A&S
        June 18th - 21st, June Crown West (RMIC: Coronado)
        June 26th, Rapier Tourney / Collegium Golden Rivers Cynagua
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2010
          Apparently ctrl-Enter is send in yahoo-speak.  Meant to ask if anyone had others to add to the list.