Beltaine Rapier stuff!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

         Greetings good gentles of steel!

         Its all official and set for Beltaine.  As RMIC I want to remind folks that not only do we have a Treasure Chest tourney(small item suitable for royal gift baskets for entry), but its also a great time to get Authorized(please remember to read the latest rules!) and get in some great pickups.

         As an added priviledge the Rapier Guild is presenting Taxes during morning court.  As Lord Guildmaster I want to encourage everyone who supports Rapier activities to be part of the guild.  There are NO obligations, though there are plenty of opportunities to assist in many capacities for anyone willing.  Most importantly if you support rapier activity you are cordially invited to stand with the rapier fighters when we have the chance to show our support of the Kingdom during Saturday morning Court.

         For anyone with donations to the Guid taxes I will be available at home during the day Friday, after 8pm Friday, and before or even during Morning court.  Anything our royals can pass on as gifts or make use of(gas/phone cards, etc) are very welcome.  I will

      do my best to find out when we are scheduled so we can assemble for our brief presentation.

      Thank you,