Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: Falcon's Treaty this Saturday at Ed Levin Park

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 10:01 AM
      Good news! With all the prizes there are to be played there should be plenty to do!

      Santiago

      "xochimil" <xochimil@...> wrote:

      >I'm in! and I look forward to fighting all who I can..
      >

      >Ximon
      >Preboste

      Enter a World of Elegant Magic
      www.santiagosmagic.com

      (Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26 1:29 PM
         We'll Squeeze our Guild Meeting in there at some point too - probably early-afternoon event schedule depending, but definately after the prizes.

        Nytshaed, LGm