Re: Falcon's Treaty this Saturday at Ed Levin Park

  • xochimil
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2010
      I'm in! and I look forward to fighting all who I can..

      Ximon
      Preboste
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2010
        Good news! With all the prizes there are to be played there should be plenty to do!

        Santiago

        "xochimil" <xochimil@...> wrote:

        >I'm in! and I look forward to fighting all who I can..
        >

        >Ximon
        >Preboste

        Enter a World of Elegant Magic
        www.santiagosmagic.com

        (Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.)
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2010
           We'll Squeeze our Guild Meeting in there at some point too - probably early-afternoon event schedule depending, but definately after the prizes.

          Nytshaed, LGm