Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: Guild Meeting?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
         Well I will certainly be there to read any notes other Guildmasters want to send to me at 8pm Saturday.

         We can finda comfy spot when we know how many folks we need space for.

         Sadly I will not be staying over, so I won't be able to participate in anything the following Sunday, but
      that should not deter anyone else from organizing some fun as Brigit has suggested.

      Nytshaed

      I would be interested in a meeting as I think we really should have one at least this one time a year.

      Brigit

    • brigitgoddess1
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        How about we say that we will meet at GATE at 8pm and then find a spot to sit down together? I will have the heralds announce it and make sure it goes on the white board if we are actually having it. Lord GuildMaster--you make the call. Yes or no?

        Brigit

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2010
            Sounds perfect Brigit - please do!

          Thank you,
          Nytshaed
           PS - please be a little early or right on time as I do want to let everyone get back to celebrating, so we won't stay at Gate long and probably in the interest of quiet won't be in sight of it.