YouTube clips from Eskalya's Rapier tourney & Sevastain's Prize

  • Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009

      Esteemed fellows of the Guild and rapier junkies of the know world, I’ve uploaded 11 clips from Esklaya’s Yule Rapier tourney & Sevastain's Prize…11 in all; 8 from the tourney and 3 from Sevastain’s bouts with Don Alaryn fighting his prize…of course none of my bouts where recorded, not talented enough to fight and record at the same time (would be interesting though…I would like to have relived the epic bout I had with Don Alaryn…)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1qwVRtPDA

      If the link does not work search for greenviking2001 and they should come up, enjoy!

      In service to the Crown and the Guild,

      Breock of Whitby, Journeyman WKGoF