Northern Hawk Rapier Tourney

  • Alaryn Aecenstaeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009

      And my apologies for the lateness of this announcement.
      On Tuesday the 8th, (this Tuesday), the second Northern Hawk Tourney will take place at the Bearsteel School of Defence, otherwise known as the home of Mistress Sorcha Careman.

      The Northern Hawk Rapier Tourney is a practice tournament for those who are novices or newly authorized. No pressure, no big duties or titles, just fun and practice for tournaments you may enter later.

      We also invite anyone who may want to know more about how to run a list or do field heraldry. The populace at large is, as always, welcome to attend and join in the fun as well.

      This event begins promptly at seven pm, Tuesday December 8th, Please attend and take part in a really fun event.

      Don Alaryn Aecanstaeff

      Directions to Sorcha's Manor house:
      6242 Rose Hip Circle, Anchorage (907-562-1989 Beth Berry)
      Take your best directions to the intersection of Lake Otis Parkway and
      Dowling Road.
      Turn onto Dowling road heading East.
      Take first right onto Laurel St. Follow it to the end. It then curves
      left and becomes E 64th.
      Follow East 64th.
      Take first left onto Rose Hip Circle. We are on the left, tan house
      with white trim.