Twelfth Night Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          Alrighty, sadly no table this year, but we will have a meeting around 8p Saturday night and perhaps next year we can do a table again.

          Of course if no one is at the meeting this year we'll probably cancel it next year, but it is usually pretty well attended so I hope to see you there!

          As always, please mention things that come up on list with Guild folks who might not be on list or may have stopped reading it for whatever reason - Thank you!

      Nytshaed, LGm

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
        I will try to be there but that late I may not be available. By then
        I'm usually dealing with breaking down and packing GSP stuff. Do we
        know where the meeting is going to be yet?

        Santiago

        --
        Enter a World of Elegant Magic
        www.santiagosmagic.com