Royal Gulid of fence activity at Eskalyan Yule

  • Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009

      Greetings and calling all members of the Royal Guild of Defense,

      I would like to sponsor the following guild activity at the Eskalyan Yule
      and need your help. TO wit if you have any books that are historical
      treatises or other books that are written about WMA(Western Martial Arts)
      and would lend them to me for a one day library at Yule. Book will not go
      home with anyone but their owners. This is strictly a read it while you are
      there. We would like to showcase the information that the guild can share
      with fencers and heavy fighters alike. Please contact me as soon as possible
      if you have books or articles that you would be willing to lend for the day.

      Thank you

      Margaret Anne of Somerset, Journeyman of the guild

    • jeffery@mind.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
        There are several papers on the Yahoo Group files section which could be downloaded for use.

        Lessingham - GM

        On Tue 11/24/09 08:32:00 AM , Spencer spencer10@... sent:

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
             Cheer Margaret Ann!

               I am very glad to see you (and anyone!) sponsoring activities like this and encourage anyone who can assist with them.

          Nytshaed, LGm