Fwd: 12th Night: Attention Guilds!

  • Staffan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2009
      Greetings,

      I figured that this would be a good thing to pass along.

      Staffan

      --- In sca-west@yahoogroups.com, "meadhbh_beanolc00" <meadhbh_beanolc@...> wrote:

      Attention Guilds!

      Are you planning on having display space at 12th Night? If you are, please contact me off list at meadhbh_beanolc at comcast.net.

      From the 12th Night Website:
      Display Tables are available in the Prefunction area for displays and should be reserved in advance. Contact Meadhbh meadhbh_beanolc at comcast.net for room and display table reservations. First come, first served.

      http://www.westcooks.org/12thnight2010/index.html

      Slainte!
      Meadhbh inghean mhic Fhirléighinn

      --- End forwarded message ---
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
           Thank you Staffan, this is very helpful as I miss most things that
        hit sca-west.

            Well folks, decision time...

             Who is willing to either bring something for display and or spend an hour
        two at the table?

            As in times past I believe it is best that folks don't get stuck for more than
        a couple hours(all are certainly welcome to hang out as much as desired of course),
        so if your items are ...easily misplaced... we will make arrangements to store them
        securely any times no one is physically at the table.
             If you know folks who might not read this list give em a nudge as we'll figure
        out whether we are having a table or not by this Friday(Nov 20) by the reponses.

           In any case we WILL have a Guild Meeting Saturday night.  As 12th night gets
        closer we'll nail down the time more precisely, but it will be limited to an hour.

        Thank you,
        Nytshaed, LGm

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
              Alrighty, sadly no table this year, but we will have a meeting around 8p Saturday night and perhaps next year we can do a table again.

              Of course if no one is at the meeting this year we'll probably cancel it next year, but it is usually pretty well attended so I hope to see you there!

              As always, please mention things that come up on list with Guild folks who might not be on list or may have stopped reading it for whatever reason - Thank you!

          Nytshaed, LGm

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
            I will try to be there but that late I may not be available. By then
            I'm usually dealing with breaking down and packing GSP stuff. Do we
            know where the meeting is going to be yet?

            Santiago

            --
            Enter a World of Elegant Magic
            www.santiagosmagic.com