Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Period Fencing

    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 11, 2005
      Can I add a 'ME TOO!!' To that?

      This list is for the Guild and the Guild is about
      period Rapier fighting...

      I am perfectly willing to accept it if Puck or the
      moderator/list owner disagrees(for instance big
      attachments are usually no-nos for our dialup folks),
      but even very long dissertations on the subject are
      exactly the point of this list, eh?

      Nytshaed

      --- Santiago <santiago@...> wrote:
      > Actually, if I may be so bold as to ask, please do
      > not take this off
      > list. I would be very interested in the discussion
      > personally.
      >
      > Santiago

    • Joyce Smith
      Message 70 of 70 , Apr 18, 2005
        Congrats Santiago......hazah
        Viola

        Staffan Arffuidsson <arffuidson@...> wrote:

        H�lsningar,

        Congratulations to Master Juan Santiago for attaining the rank of Free
        Scholar.  David Falcone sponsored Santiago, and Santiago tested for
        his prize with I believe four Free Scholars.

        Congrats!

        In Service,
        Staffan Arffuidsson
        Journeyman, WKRGoD