Knock knock

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      Anyone here? (squeaking door, feet across floor in empty room)

      Wondering who out there is thinking of playing what prizes in the coming 12 months or so? I'm hoping to shoot for my provost in 2010--trying to encourage a few newer fighters to go for their Free Scholar--who else? We've been a little thin on Prize fights in the central part of the Kingdom this year....

      Brigit
    • jeffery@mind.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
        If all goes well with schedules - plannin a Provost Prize for Antir/West War.

        Lessingham

        On Tue 10/13/09 04:23:00 PM , "brigitgoddess1" brigitgoddess1@... sent:
        Anyone here? (squeaking door, feet across floor in empty room)

        Wondering who out there is thinking of playing what prizes in the coming 12 months or so? I'm hoping to shoot for my provost in 2010--trying to encourage a few newer fighters to go for their Free Scholar--who else? We've been a little thin on Prize fights in the central part of the Kingdom this year....

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)