Fall Collegium Teachers Needed

  • brigitgoddess1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Greetings!

      The Duchess Konstantina has put out a call for teachers for Fall Collegium this
      Oct. 24th. Do we have anyone willing to step up to the plate? I will be having
      a housewarming that day so am unable to help her out.

      Brigit
    • brigitgoddess1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        BTW--Just talked to Konstantina---they really are in need of teachers--and she told me "we have a COURTYARD for the fencers and everything!" LOL So how about it? Contact her directly at:

        kdthegreat73@...

        The Collegium website is collegiumoccidentalis.org