Successful Prize Played

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009
      BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that FreeScholar Tama
      Katerina Evstokh'eva has successfully played her Prize for Journeyman at
      Purgatorio/Oerthan Coronet this past Saturday the 15th of August. Her
      recognition and new status were presented in the court of Their
      Majesties, Titus and Eilis. Congratulations to Journeyman Tama Katerina
      Evstokh'eva, may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.

      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
      Royal Guild of Fence, KOW
    • Tim Converse
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009
        Congratulations Tama! It was a real joy to be able to participate in
        your Prize. I haven't had that much fun being chased down on the field
        in a long time. *grin*

        Guildmaster Juan Santiago

        Beth Berry (Sorcha Careman) wrote:
        > BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that FreeScholar Tama
        > Katerina Evstokh'eva has successfully played her Prize for Journeyman at
        > Purgatorio/Oerthan Coronet this past Saturday the 15th of August. Her
        > recognition and new status were presented in the court of Their
        > Majesties, Titus and Eilis. Congratulations to Journeyman Tama Katerina
        > Evstokh'eva, may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.
        >
        > Sorcha Careman
        > Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
        > Royal Guild of Fence, KOW

      • Edgar Branscum
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009
          Journeyman Tama did indeed put on a display worthy of a successful prize, and more so.
           I look forward to your next prize.

          Alaryn Acenstaeff
          Provost, WKGoF
          BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that FreeScholar Tama
          Katerina Evstokh'eva has successfully played her Prize for Journeyman at
          Purgatorio/Oerthan Coronet this past Saturday the 15th of August. Her
          recognition and new status were presented in the court of Their
          Majesties, Titus and Eilis. Congratulations to Journeyman Tama Katerina
          Evstokh'eva, may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.

          Sorcha Careman
          Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
          Royal Guild of Fence, KOW

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:RoyalGuildofDefense-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:RoyalGuildofDefense-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Joyce Corder
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 18, 2009
            Yeppie,  Huzah and all that good stuff....I was diffenately there in spirit my friend.

            Viola

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 18, 2009

                  Tama did indeed bear away a worthy prize with a truly excellent display of Rapier even displaying against 3 Guildmasters and many other great fighters!

                  I am very pleased with how prizes are going, please let me know if anyone needs assistance or has questions regarding anything Guild related I will be happy to be of service.

              Nytshaed, LGM

            • Paul Sawtell ABNORTH
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 28, 2009

                Greetings fellow Ancient Guildmaster Dona Sorcha

                I am trying to contact Ancient Guildmaster Coronado somewhat urgently

                Do you have an up to date contact for him

                Kind regards

                Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Don Edmund the Lame

                An Tir

                780 624 3225

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 28, 2009
                    Ditto!

                    Staffan

                    --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Beth Berry (Sorcha Careman)" <sorcha@...> wrote:

                    > Replied privately.
                    >
                    > Paul Sawtell ABNORTH wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Greetings fellow Ancient Guildmaster Dona Sorcha
                    > >

                    > > I am trying to contact Ancient Guildmaster Coronado somewhat urgently
                    > >

                    > > Do you have an up to date contact for him
                    > >

                    > > Kind regards
                    > >

                    > > Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Don Edmund the Lame
                    > >
                    > > An Tir
                    > >

                    > > 780 624 3225

                  • Paul Sawtell ABNORTH
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 28, 2009

                      Please pass on my alternate email  paulsawtellcfp@...

                      I will be away from my normal email address as of 1400hrs 29th Oct until 6th  Nov 2009

                      Thanks

                      Edmund

                      Cell 7806252854

                      Home 7806243225

                      > > Greetings fellow Ancient Guildmaster Dona Sorcha
                      > >

                      > > I am trying to contact Ancient Guildmaster Coronado somewhat urgently
                      > >

                      > > Do you have an up to date contact for him
                      > >

                      > > Kind regards
                      > >

                      > > Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Don Edmund the Lame
                      > >
                      > > An Tir
                      > >

                      > > 780 624 3225

                    • Cerridwen Coedwig
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 5, 2009
                        zspaniard @ yahoo . com

                        Paul Sawtell ABNORTH wrote:

                        > Greetings fellow Ancient Guildmaster Dona Sorcha
                        >

                        > I am trying to contact Ancient Guildmaster Coronado somewhat urgently
                        >

                        > Do you have an up to date contact for him
                        >

                        > Kind regards
                        >

                        > Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Don Edmund the Lame
                        >
                        > An Tir
                        >

                        > 780 624 3225

                      • Cerridwen Coedwig
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 5, 2009
                          I answered publicly in case others want to reach him. This info is very
                          public.

                          Cerridwen
                          Coronado's Cadet