Offline a week

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009

         Greetings good gentles I will be out of town and Offline for the next week or

      so which sadly includes Crown.

         Please feel free to have fun without me and make me wish I had been there especially if it is something guild related like O...say a potluck or Guild Party...

         To the Cadre, I apologize that I have not spoken to you each personally and I hope you feel free to take it on yourselves if you wish to salute our Royal Majesties as they process into court(I asked them, its good, not required).  If you want to drop me a line I would like to set up a mini-list for the remainder of the reign in case there are other opportunites and of course if you have any questions that is my primary function so let em fly.

      Nytshaed,

        LGM

        WS Advisor to the Cadre.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2009

            Greetings folks!

        Cynaguan invstiture (July 11th - Modesto)

            I hear whispers of a Pas at Cynaguan investiture on the 11th and I certainly want to encourage that if it is workable!

            I would also like to have an informal Guild meeting at some point when we know the schedule better.  It will not have an agenda, but be a chance to be social and bring any questions or ideas forward for consideration.

         Purgatorio(Aug 13-16 - Oertha)

            I am glad we will have the Oerthan contingent of the Guild for Purg, but I would like to know if there are any other folks heading up to the Gorgeous North?

            We should be able to schedule another informal Guild meeting during the event, but I will be supporting rather than deciding schedules so watch for posts by our Oerthan family.

        Nytshaed

        Purg!!(Fri Afternoon - Sunday night)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009
          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas Leonard\)" <nytshaed1967@...> wrote:

          >     Greetings folks!
          >

          > Cynaguan invstiture (July 11th - Modesto)
          >
          >     I hear whispers of a Pas at Cynaguan investiture on the 11th and I certainly want to encourage that if it is workable!

          ====

          Nytshaed,

          I am scheduled to be the RMIC at Cynaguan investiture and although the hardsuits are having a Pas d' Armes..I have not finalized if we will run something similar either concurrently or combined.

          At this time, Their excellencies have left the scenario task to me. Depending upon how many rapier fighters show up to the event, that will determine exactly what the format will be.

          As a prelim plan for format, I am doing a modified swiss "3" tourney. Bring your best 3 forms and be ready to play! the tourney will be open to all authorized rapier fighters.

          NOTE: I will NOT be doing authorizations for combat at the event, so if you want to play, please get authed BEFORE the event.

          Ximon