Dean of Students change over

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      I am happy to announce that the office of Dean of Students will be
      changing over at March Crown.
      Provost Juan Santiago has held this officer position for many years and
      served as our original Dean of Students.
      Thank you Santiago for a job long and well done.

      And thanks also go to Journeyman Cerridwen Coedwig who has volunteer to
      take over this office and to her northern deputy, Provost Alaryn
      Aecenstaeff.
      Thank you both.

      In Service to the Guild and the West,
      Sorcha Careman