Guild Website

  • Anna de Serra
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
      I want to appologize for the poor job I have been doing lately on the
      Guild of Fence website. I am working on updating the lists and fixing
      broken links right now. I will also make the corrections sent to me by
      email. By next weekend I should have the corrections to Santiago to
      fix.

      On that same note, it really is time for me to hand this office over
      to someone else. I have held it much too long and even if I was doing
      an exemplary job, the office should be passed on.

      If you would like to become the webminister, please send me a short
      resume and I will get together with the Guild Mistress and the other
      officers to appoint a replacement.

      Thank you,

      Anna de Serra
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2009
           Not asking for any specifics, but just in case noone at all replied
        I wanted to see if this needed a 'bump'.

        Nytshaed

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2009
          New pages have been uploaded recently, but the "rank" pages need to be
          updated. Cerridwen and Alaryn have stepped up to take over the "Dean of
          Students" job from me (for which I am vastly grateful!! THANKS!!!), but
          that only just occurred. Cerridwen said she would be retrieving the
          data from the webpages directly and updating from there. Once new pages
          are available I will be able to put them up where they are being hosted.

          Santiago

          Nytshaed(Douglas Leonard) wrote:
          > Not asking for any specifics, but just in case noone at all replied
          > I wanted to see if this needed a 'bump'.
          >
          > Nytshaed

        • Cerridwen Coedwig
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
            Work is in progress.