Guild Website

  • Anna de Serra
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2009
      I want to appologize for the poor job I have been doing lately on the
      Guild of Fence website. I am working on updating the lists and fixing
      broken links right now. I will also make the corrections sent to me by
      email. By next weekend I should have the corrections to Santiago to
      fix.

      On that same note, it really is time for me to hand this office over
      to someone else. I have held it much too long and even if I was doing
      an exemplary job, the office should be passed on.

      If you would like to become the webminister, please send me a short
      resume and I will get together with the Guild Mistress and the other
      officers to appoint a replacement.

      Thank you,

      Anna de Serra
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
           Not asking for any specifics, but just in case noone at all replied
        I wanted to see if this needed a 'bump'.

        Nytshaed

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          New pages have been uploaded recently, but the "rank" pages need to be
          updated. Cerridwen and Alaryn have stepped up to take over the "Dean of
          Students" job from me (for which I am vastly grateful!! THANKS!!!), but
          that only just occurred. Cerridwen said she would be retrieving the
          data from the webpages directly and updating from there. Once new pages
          are available I will be able to put them up where they are being hosted.

          Santiago

          Nytshaed(Douglas Leonard) wrote:
          > Not asking for any specifics, but just in case noone at all replied
          > I wanted to see if this needed a 'bump'.
          >
          > Nytshaed

        • Cerridwen Coedwig
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
            Work is in progress.

            Cerridwen

            Tim Converse wrote:
            > New pages have been uploaded recently, but the "rank" pages need to be
            > updated. Cerridwen and Alaryn have stepped up to take over the "Dean of
            > Students" job from me (for which I am vastly grateful!! THANKS!!!), but
            > that only just occurred. Cerridwen said she would be retrieving the
            > data from the webpages directly and updating from there. Once new pages
            > are available I will be able to put them up where they are being hosted.
            >
            > Santiago
          • Edgar Branscum
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 29, 2015
              Greetings,

              Since the guild website is beginning to get a long needed makeover, I thought it would be good to refresh everyones memory about the location of said site.  Go have a look and see whats been happening!
              Thank you Tom Badillo  for looking over the site and starting to make some changes.

              In Service,
              LGM Alaryn