Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Guild of defence website

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009
      Please forward membership information updates to Santiago as the current Dean of Students and he will update that.
      All other updates and/or corrections need to go to Mistress Anne Serra the WebMistress.
       She can be contacted by email through larougemonte@...

      Sorcha
      LGM

      Ed wrote:

      What is the most current website for the guild? The one I have listed
      seems to be very out of date with much of its information. Am I
      looking in the right place?

      Alaryn